It’s hard not to taste summertime when you bite into a tender yet crisp summer roll. The crispness comes from the vegetable fi, for these classic Vietnamese treats are not fried— rice paper skins are ...
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (or rice wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce such as sriracha
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
Whisk together all ingredients, adding water if necessary to reach desired consistency.